Regional Sales Manager (Ireland)
- M50 Business Park, Dublin, Ballymount, Ireland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Security & Safety Systems is an innovative, global, one-stop-shop for high-quality security and communication products. With an unrivalled choice and an integrated approach, our company offers a complete range of specialised state-of-the-art products and systems for standard or customised applications and projects. We strive to follow the Bosch values and be recognised as the Preferred Supply Partner.
** PLEASE NOTE: To be considered for this role you MUST have Field Sales or Account Management or Business Development experience within the Security (or closely related) industry, and a good working knowledge of IP based Video/CCTV solutions and PA/VA systems **
Your overall responsibilities:
- Achieve annual and monthly sales target for ROI and NI by maintaining and growing the revenue within the region
- Promote the successful sales of CCTV, PA/VA, Intruder, Access Control, Fire Detection and integrated solutions to customers throughout the region
- Be the main point of contact and effectively account manage and develop existing and new Systems Installer/Integrator customers within the region, maximising both share and width of wallet
- Identify those customers best aligned with Bosch’s products and USPs and maintain regular customer contact to establish close relationships and trust. Design and deliver individual account development plans for Partner Program customers
- Implement customer strategy for local branch offices of EMEA account customers in alignment with EMEA Key Account Manager
- New business development within agreed verticals and demand creation with agreed Consultants and End Users
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the field & internal sales teams of our regional Distribution partners
- Develop confidence and good working knowledge across Bosch’s Security product range by proactively using online and face to face resources available
- Understand and interpret project requirements and be able to deliver basic system designs/BOQs confidently and accurately, calling on internal Design team where necessary
- Regular reporting of regional activity and accurate revenue forecasting
- Production of quotations using CRM system and ensuring all opportunities and customer information is regularly updated
- Conduct product demonstrations at customer premises, tradeshows, sales events and the Bosch Customer Experience Centre.
- Good working knowledge of relevant technologies, essentially IP based Video/CCTV solutions and PA/VA systems. Experience of Intruder, Fire Detection and Access Control is a bonus.
- Experience of B2B value based selling within the Security (or related) industry and ability to effectively demonstrate the product range & communicate USPs to customers and End Users.
- Strong Account Management skills; great listening ability and detail oriented with a genuine passion for giving your customers a great service. Rapport and trust will be two of your core values when it comes to managing accounts.
- Naturally you’ll have well honed and flexible communication skills with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders in a variety of roles.
- A team player with a ‘make it happen' attitude and a flexible approach. Resilience is key.
- Self-sufficient, dynamic, self-motivated and hungry with “Hunter” mentality and the prowess and resource to seek out and develop new business with Integrators/Installers and End Users alike.
- Good time management and organisation skills; able to keep your finger on the pulse and manage and grow your region whilst also recognising the importance of being accurate and on time with pipeline reporting, quote and opportunity generation and upkeep of CRM and your own product knowledge development.
- You’ll be living within the region and will be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Existing knowledge of and relationships with Security Installers within Ireland & NI.
- Knowledge of/experience with large end users within the region.
- Channel management experience.