Project Coordinator - Owner Information
- 1555 Fairlane Dr, Allen Park, MI 48101, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions is a designer and manufacturer of automotive repair tools, including advanced computerized diagnostic equipment. Join our research and development team in an innovative technology environment where you will be involved in the development of new and expanded automotive diagnostic software solutions on multiple platforms.
Bosch is looking for a Project Coordinator for our Allen Park, MI site. Responsible for performing various functions that support initial development and delivery of Owner Information. Researches and updates various reports in the team. Communicates with numerous individuals to ensure milestones and delivery dates are understood. Manages workload and sets priorities for other OI project coordinators to ensure deliverable expectations are aligned so as to meet customer expectations.
Additional responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate Review and Sign-Off process
- Coordinate E-verification process
- Coordinate owner information manual processes in Odyssey
- Identify project related resource conflicts, propose resolutions and discuss with Project Manager.
- Communicate the project plan to all affected activities.
- Facilitate communications and meetings as needed.
- Researches, updates and generates various reports with necessary information.
- Monitor adherence to the project schedules by working with team members and Project Managers.
- Identifies and measures the variance of deviations in project schedules. Resolve the variances and adjust schedules as needed. Make recommendations if variance exceeds established thresholds.
- Use of office equipment as required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 3 years of prototype and data security experience required.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow complicated verbal and written communication, such as Requests for Quote, client communications, and technical information.
- Ability to communicate concerns and identify resolutions in a clear, concise manner.
- Ability to meet deadlines, monitor and assess performance within deadlines, and utilize appropriate resources to ensure timely and accurate deliverables.
- Ability to work with short deadlines and high stress.
- Ability to delegate work to appropriate resources and communicate work.
- Ability to utilize creative problem resolution skills to handle client related or employee related problems.
- Ability to be forward thinking.
- Ability to handle frequently changing demands.
- Ability to use computer programs such as MS Word, Access, Excel or Project.
- Knowledge of and experience with SGML and XML.
It is the policy of Bosch to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Bosch does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law.