Research Engineer Deep Learning
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help us shape the future of machine learning research at the Bosch Group by developing scalable solutions to some of the "hard nuggets" of deep learning in industrial AI: uncertainty, robustness and in particular focus for this position, explainability.
- You will contribute to our research roadmap for explainability topics including counterfactual reasoning, causality, disentanglement, model simplification techniques, and explainable architectures, and help us achieve our Tier 1 publication targets.
- More importantly, you will contribute to transferring these research assets to a huge user base within Bosch.
- You will help us to derive and ensure software quality standards together with the team as well as contribute to our existing AI platform to automate integration and deployment of our toolsets.
- Education: Master in computer science or comparable subject with excellent grades, PhD in Machine Learning, preferably in deep learning and/or computer vision
- Personality and Working Practice: strong team player with affinity for research and a focus to see things working in practice, methodical and conceptual strength and creativity, self-motivated personality who will take initiative to solve problems
- Experience and Knowledge: broad machine learning knowledge in particular hands-on experience with deep learning, knowledge and prior work in the field of explainability of machine learning methods is a plus, extensive multi-language programming skills (Python, Tensorflow/Pytorch) as well as experience in collaborative software development, publication record at top-tier machine learning / deep learning venues
- Languages: excellent communications skills (writing, speaking) ,fluent in English
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Are you interested in working from home, or part-time? Please don't hesitate to ask us.
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub Respository or code sample).
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Dr. Bastian Bischoff (Functional Department)