Research Engineer AI for Autonomous Decision Making
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Help us Boosting Bosch with AI.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (https://www.bosch-ai.com)
- Join our AI team to develop and implement advanced machine learning algorithms for decision making and planning of autonomous systems.
- Explore novel forms of model architectures and feature representations for decision making, with a specific focus on safe and efficient multi-agent interaction.
- You work with real world data set and extract information from data at large scale.
- As a research engineer, you build on latest research results and implement state of the art algorithms that you train and evaluate with a large-scale simulation framework.
- Thanks to your experience, you work in a larger project team and contribute to the development of a sustainable software stack.
- Education: excellent degree (PhD or Master) in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Working Practice: experience with Continuous Integration and relevant technologies, such as Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes is a plus, experience with autonomous systems and robotics software is a plus
- Experience and Knowledge: strong expertise in developing and implementing advanced machine learning / AI algorithms, experience with Reinforcement Learning or Imitation Learning is a plus, significant proven progamming experience in Python and at least one modern deep learning library such as Tensorflow or Pytorch, C++ programming
- Languages: Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub Respository or code sample).
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Are you interested in working from home, or part-time? Please don't hesitate to ask us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Mathias Bürger (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 11487