Experienced Embedded Software Engineer
- Scheelevägen, Lund, Sweden
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch AB
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Lund is Bosch´s newest site in Sweden; it´s a development center with around 180 engineers developing products for connected mobile products. Welcome to Bosch.
To strengthen our product development team in Lund, Sweden, we are now looking for highly motivated Embedded Software Engineers with experience in embedded RTOS Systems, preferably with sensors. As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will design, develop, integrate, and debug software for products and modules for a Bosch Sensortec device. You will also be involved in preparing documentation for evaluation kit for customers.
A successful candidate must be a team player with strong social skills as well as a cross-functional mindset, e.g. Software-Hardware-Test. Furthermore, you have a strong drive, a “can-do” positive attitude and you take ownership of assignments and are keen to deliver on-time. You are motivated to continuously learn as well as sharing your knowledge openly.
- Relevant experience from software development on embedded systems,
- Excellent C programming skills,
- Experience with RTOS (e.g free RTOS) systems,
- Experience with MEMS sensors is a big merit,
- Experience with SW and System architecture is a merit,
- Experience from ARM Cortex-M families and Nordic Semiconductor is a merit,
- Experience of wireless systems like Bluetooth/BLE in embedded systems is a merit,
- Experience in developing efficient code for systems with limited resource e.g. small memory footprint,
- Experience in integration and debugging of sub-systems and peripherals,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.
Diversity is our strength! At Bosch we look at diversity in gender, generation, nationalities and culture as our advantage. We believe mixed teams to be more successful because they utilize the potential offered by different perspectives and solution strategies. We therefore promote mixed teams at all levels and draw on the entire talent pool.