Apprentice - Hydraulic Service Technician
- 3 Valediction Rd, Kings Park NSW 2148, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Pty. Ltd.
As part of the Fortune 500 Bosch Group and one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation.
It enables fully connected applications with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drives and controls, gear technology, linear motion, assembly technology, power units and systems to all facets of the mining and industrial sectors including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Apprentice with a thirst to learn all aspects of the hydraulic fitting trade supporting our Manufacturing and Service centre in NSW.
This Apprenticeship will suit a dynamic individual with an interest in fluid power applications who will be trained by many other skilled Bosch Hydraulic technicians as well as enrolling in a ‘Fitter and Machinist’ trade course.
Our head office in Australia is located in Kings Park, North-West of Sydney with branch offices in other states around Australia.
The successful candidate will train to achieve Cert IV in the field of Fitting and Machining specialising in Hydraulics, and will work within a spirited team environment on a variety of Hydraulic assemblies, Power Units, Pumps, Motors, and other applications.
(Education/ Experience/ Knowledge)
· School certificate or Higher School certificate.
· Sound achievement in Maths and English.
· Strong Mechanical Aptitude.
· Demonstrate effective communication and team skills.
· A keen eye for detail.
· Motivation to learn new knowledge and skills.
· Be self‐motivated and capable of multitasking.
· A strong team focus and personal work ethic.
· Industrial or mining exposure/experience would be an advantage.
The benefits of working at Bosch:
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities, both local and international
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Staff discounts on Bosch and affiliated-brand products
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen, or hold Australian work rights, to apply for this role.