Country Manager - Automotive Aftermarket
- Palma Tower 10h Floor, Jl. RA Kartini II-S, Kav.6, Pondok Pinang, Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Legal Entity: PT. Robert Bosch
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 375,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Develop and execute the sales strategy carrying out the necessary activities to achieve the KPI targets.
- Able to establish, maintain and develop professional customer relationship; drive and support acquisition of new customers.
- Steer sales, marketing, and sales administration teams KPI accountability, credit and payment management, marketing management).
- Responsible for preparing the annual business plan, monthly reporting, statistics, and forecast of sales department costs.
- Responsible for personnel management and leadership within the business unit.
- Master degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- Solid understanding and founded experience, minimum 5 years, in general business management, preferentially in the automotive field, with proven track record in driving sales strategy and operations in the country.
- Customer-centric; is able to understand the customer perspectives and transport to the organization the necessary proposals to improve business and business relationships.
- Excellent accountability, business planning, project management, and administrative management skills.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and intercultural skills.
- Has high drive, enthusiasm and ability to work and lead a team in articulation with the regional ASEAN team.
- Good understanding of digital ecosystems both B2B and B2C
- Proficient English language skills
- General Management of the overall Bosch Automotive Aftermarket business in Indonesia reporting to the ASEAN Sales Director.
- Responsibilities on the end to end business processes, managing the overall PnL. Provide leadership and professional development to the sales, marketing and operations teams.