IoT Senior Product Engineer/ IoT 高级产品工程师_DCCS
- Beijing, Beijing, China
- Legal Entity: Shanghai Bosch Rexroth Hydraulics & Automation Ltd.
As one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering, and Factory Automation. With its intelligent components, customized system solutions and services, Bosch Rexroth is creating the necessary environment for fully connected applications. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drive and control technology, gear technology and linear motion and assembly technology, including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things. With locations in over 80 countries, more than 31,000 associates generated sales revenue of 6.2 billion euros in 2019.
Since 1978 the company is located in China and established plants in Beijing, Wujin and Xi`an.
To learn more, please visit www.boschrexroth.com
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2018). The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.” The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 460 subsidiary and regional companies in over 60 countries. Including sales and service partners, Bosch’s global manufacturing, engineering, and sales network covers nearly every country in the world. The basis for the company’s future growth is its innovative strength. At 126 locations across the globe, Bosch employs some 72,600 associates in research and development.
- Understand latest Internet of Things (IoT) development progress as well as future trend in China off-road vehicle market；
- Analysis IoT market demand and regulation at China off-road vehicle area；
- Develop Rexroth IoT business model in China；
- Bring valuable IoT project and provide IoT solution with support from engineering team；
- Provide IoT related training and support.
- More than three years working experience, trend forecast of new technology, in off-road vehicle market / IoT market is preferred；
- Experience of product planning and business model developing for new technology；
- Strategic thinking and Entrepreneurship; willing to Exploring new markets and be capable of exquisite market insights, sales experience in start-ups will be a plus；
- Bachelor degree or above, major in IT, automation, and mechatronics or related；
学士或以上学位, 电子信息, 自动化，机电等相关专业毕业；
- Good skill in spoken and writing English；
- Able to travel as required and Team working spirit and well communication skill.