Sales Engineer Hydraulics
- 7 Endeavour Way, Braeside VIC 3195, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Pty. Ltd.
As part of the Fortune 500 Bosch Group and one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation.
It enables fully connected applications with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drives and controls, gear technology, linear motion, assembly technology, power units and systems to all facets of the mining and industrial sectors including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and energetic individual with appropriate skills to enter as Hydraulic Applications / Sales Engineer at our Braeside office, in Melbourne, Victoria. A successful applicant will be able to meet with and discuss technical applications and solutions with multiple disciplines.
- Searching for new Customers and maximising client potential in designated regions.
- Building up and maintaining strong relationships with customer, other members of the sales team and other departments.
- Working in a team environment to support local and national activities
- Provide regular reports on customer performance and activity.
- Provide technical application, pre-sale and on-site support to customers.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both Customer and company needs.
- Achieve sales and margin targets with energy and positive attitude.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Participate in the design of custom-made products and solutions.
- Ensure all HSE procedures are followed and all incidents are reported accordingly
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent 5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Previous experience in a hydraulic system design role with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Understanding/experience working with PLC and motion controllers would be desirable
- Experience in Sales (hydraulic and electrical controls equipment desired).
- Strong communication skills suiting a highly motivated individual.
- Proficient PC skills/ Microsoft Applications/ Web etc..
- The ability to draw, read and understand hydraulic schematics is a pre-requisite.
- A Current Victorian Motor Vehicle driver’s licence.
The benefits of working at Bosch:
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities, both local and international
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Staff discounts on Bosch and affiliated-brand products
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen, or hold Australian work rights, to apply for this role.