Marketing Intern PT BI Retail Communications
- Broadwater Park, N Orbital Rd, Uxbridge, Denham, United Kingdom
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- T1,T2,T3 Marcomms: Project leader for creation and production of cyclical dealer and user publications (print and online). Manage all Pro Brands teams, creative agency and printers to deliver high quality output on time and on budget
- Literature for Retailers: Work closely with central business units and resources to provide digital and physical literature for our retailers to promote Bosch Professional Power Tools
- Email marketing programme: Content manage, create and deliver targeted emails according to deadlines to maximise opening and click through rates. Ensuring monthly timetable is complete according to current marketing activity.
- Budget control: Raise purchase orders to suppliers for marketing activities liaising with central purchasing team. Track expenditure for team members and per project. Be an expert in the procurement process.
- Marketing Campaigns: Contribute ideas for (and execute) specified campaigns including concept development, researching and appointing suppliers, generating campaign collateral.
- Public Relations: Working with central Public Relations agency on product launches and campaigns and liaising with journalists. Ensure all press samples and loans are managed and reported according to compliance procedures.
- Events: Organisation and execution of user forums (market research events), support in analysis of data, compiling research report for circulation to UK and central teams.
- Strategic Partnerships: Assisting in the management and execution of strategic partnership programmes e.g. NICEIC sponsorship to ensure maximum brand exposure for Bosch to specified trade target group
- Studying for degree with Marketing bias
- Competent Excel spreadsheet user
- Strong interest in gaining broad marketing communications experience
- Confident and self-motivated
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload with high attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
Please note that we would like you to start in July 2021 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. If you do not fall into this category, then please do not apply.