Foreign Trade Coordinator ( x 2)
- Broadwater Park, North Orbital Road, Denham, United Kingdom
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- to ensure compliance with relevant GB legislation as well as application and full alignment with the Bosch Central Directive "Customs"
- to develop and maintain cost efficient foreign trade processes as well as to achieve savings to apply for beneficial customs procedures and authorization (AEO etc.) at HMRC
- to secure the fulfilment of authorisations' obligations (performing internal controls, invoice verification, etc.)
- to process, monitor and control (KPI) customs clearance in the UK
- to coordinate all brokers' or HMRC's requests with the relevant Bosch functions
- to perform audits and evaluation of external service providers
- to attend and assist in customs audits and ensure all documentation is available for the customs auditors
- to consult on foreign trade questions
- Strong desire for personal development
- Ideal to have theoretical knowledge of logistics and GB customs processes post BREXIT
- An understanding with regards to classification, valuation and origin
- Ability to communication at all levels within the organisation and with external service providers
- Experience working in a Customer Service environment
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.