IT Project Manager - SAP / HR (m/f)
- Av. Infante Dom Henrique, Lisboa, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Since 1960, Robert Bosch, SA, the first company of the Bosch Group in Portugal, is dedicated to the provision of different central services associated to different business areas, namely accounting, purchasing, communication, IT and industrial consulting, engineering project management, human resources, marketing and training.
Your contribution to something big:
- Strategy development for HR processes.
- Implementation of requirements (here primarily support of user departments).
- Management of Rollout projects, considering the respective country requirements (legal).
- Requirement management considering ongoing rollout activities.
- Ensure continuous operation across time zones in close coordination with various central (IT and specialist departments) and international organizations.
- Cooperation within geographically distributed project teams (EU, AM, AP).
- IT cost planning and Controlling.
- Status reports to different management levels.
What distinguishes you:
- Project Management Skills.
- Knowledge of HR processes.
- Very good SAP HCM knowledge: PA; OM; ESS / MSS, workflows; payroll and time management.
- Knowledge in SAP Fiori development (e.g. oData Services, UI5 concepts and design patters).
- Ability to communicate within different international organizational units with the following focus/requirement aspects: Communication across RB corporate hierarchy; communication in a multicultural environment; business fluent English and German language skills (mandatory).
- Ability to professionally manage a team of software developers and external service providers.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen. We are looking forward to your application!