Industry 4.0 IT Specialist
- Strada Vicinale delle Sabbione, 26010 Offanengo CR, Italy
- Legal Entity: VHIT S.p.A.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch VHIT S.p.a.,located in Offanengo (CR - Italy), operates in the business of vacuum and oil pumps for automotive, besides master cylinders and hydro-boosters for Off-highway: for such kind of products VHIT is worldwide center of competences and lead plant within Bosch.
In Offanengo Plant there are about 500 employees.
What will you take care of?
We are looking for an Industry 4.0 IT Specialist to join our company.
· Help shaping the future: Manage the project implementation in collaboration with industrial departments (manufacturing, logistic and quality), lean manufacturing function and external partners and suppliers.
Work with software development team to architect and plan new IT applications:
- full-lifecycle of software development (requirements gathering, designing, building, testing and maintenance)
- coordinate external suppliers and partners (sw house, system integrator, technologies supplier)
Provides support by maintaining and modifying existing applications and systems. This includes fixing bugs reported by users and adding new features.
· Take on responsibility: You will participate and manage industry4.0 related projects (machine connectivity, MES, streaming platform, ERP, BI, AGV, Cobot and intelligent supermarket) in strong collaboration with Lean Manufacturing function and Manufacturing, Logistic and Quality departments.
· Live cooperation: You will participate in the IT team with an international exposure
· Create something new: Your aim will be to make industrial processes more efficient applying lean manufacturing principles and through the design and introduction of digital technologies (IT and OT). You will have the opportunity to design IT/OT systems and application and to manage many implementation projects as Project Manager; you will
- Collect user requirements about industrial processes to be optimized and system/application to be developed in strong collaboration with lean manufacturing function
- Design the technical solution in detail, taking into consideration:
o SW and HW to be used and/or developed: MES, ERP (SAP), BI, web and mobile application
o Automation and digital technologies to be used and/or introduced: Iot Gateway, Streaming platform, Big data system, AGV and Cobot
· Live Internationally: You will live an international environment having relationships with different cultures: you will participate in working groups about industry4.0 and digital technologies development across the entire Bosch network.
What distinguishes you?
Education: Computer science/Engineering or Automation Engineering or Electronic Engineering or Management Engineering (with experience in industry4.0 topics) Master Degree
Experience and Know How: Minimum 1 year experience in IT development or industry4.0 field;
Personality: Goal-orientation, team working, analytical skills, flexibility, proactivity, problem solving, willingness to take responsibilities;
Language skills: Fluent English;
Interests: Desire to growth within a complex manufacturing organization open to an international environment; enthusiast about industry4.0 and willing to develop digital systems for real industrial use cases.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.