- EN109, Zona Industrial de Ovar, Lugar da Pardala, Ovar, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Ovar belongs to the Building Technologies division and is focused on bringing solutions to the market that are shaping the smart cities of the future. The company develops and produces innovative solutions for security and communication systems, fire alarms and electronic displays. With about 700 employees, its success lies in the highly specialized and innovative team and technological know-how.
As Quality Engineer you have the master role of surveillance and monitoring the product and process quality during the product lifecycle and service (from project preparation and initiation to serial productio) to make sure both meet the standards specified by the customers, focusing the areas below:
- design quality plans and apply quality tools and methods during industrialization, monitor and report quality results during the project phase, conduct ISIR/PPA/PPAP to ensure compliance with the requirements;
- coordinate or participate in problem solving with structured method and verify the effectiveness, track and handle response to complaints ensuring they are timely and adequate;
- support improvement projects to enhance process performance, product quality or reliability;
- lead and participate in regular quality meetings with the customers;
- monitor product and process quality performance during manufacturing;
- ensure proper use of quality methods and tools in the production phase;
- report KPI / Quality Results to relevant stakeholders.
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in Mechanical, Electronic or Quality Engineering
- 2 years or more of experience;
- Knowledge of quality methods and tools (e.g. Problem solving, Risk Analysis, Capability indicators);
- Knowledge of MS Excel and statistics tecnics;
- Good communication skills and a team player;
- Critical thinking, resilience, organization and customer orientat
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!