Senior Japanese - English Translator
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
Our Translation service provider team is looking for a Japanese Translator to work out of our office in Hochiminh City, Vietnam. You will bear final responsibility for the quality of translations of Engineering, Technical and Infrastructure, Automotive Manufacturer safety regulations, etc. contents from English into Japanese and vice versa. We are looking for talented individuals to fill a variety of roles within our IT enabled service team to support our internal and global Clients.
- Perform translation for documentations (e-mails, technical specifications, minutes of meeting etc.) from Japanese language to English and vice versa.
- Participates in meetings in Japanese, takes notes, prepares documents of understanding and interpret, explains engineers about the topic in English
- Be part of visit to Japan OEM customer location and act as interpreter.
- Work in liaison with professional translation agency in managing translation tasks assigned and ensure the quality of output from vendors meet the customer requirement.
- Build and manage terminology resources such as glossaries, style guides, and translation memory files.
- At least 3 years of translation and interpreter experiences from Japanese to English & vice versa.
- Proficient in English in both speaking and writing skills.
- Japanese JLPT N2 or above with good speaking and writing skills.
- Well versed in using office applications (Excel, word, PowerPoint).
- High team work spirit.
- Candidates willing to travel to Japan or Onsite experience in Japan are preferable.
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills