Internship Hardware UX designer
- Torenallee 49, Eindhoven, nl
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Bosch Security Systems is an innovative, globally active supplier of complete, high-quality security and communication products. Within the Product Management and R&D team based in Eindhoven and Taipei, we are looking for a cooperating Hardware UX designer. This department maintains the entire product portfolio for security cameras at Bosch Security Systems. As the voice of the customer, a Product Manager forms the bridge between the customer and the technical development department.
Are you that UX designer who loves challenges? We are looking for a UX Designer who will create a styleguide for camera related hardware design features. When developing new cameras, it can be difficult to ensure alignment to the standard design or UX features (such as the type of screws, logos, markings and the dimensions of conduits and installation holes. It is up to you to get the information from the different Product Managers and process it in a central guide. We also expect you to think along with us and advise us if there is a better or smarter way to do it.
- You are currently following an HBO or WO education in the direction of Industrial Design;
- you have an excellent command of the English language;
- you are preferably available for 4 to 5 days;
- you have knowledge of a 3D drawing system such as CAD;
- you are technically skilled;
- furthermore, you are proactive, enthusiastic and have a passion for conveying knowledge.
What do we offer?
- Internship compensation;
- good working atmosphere;
- a unique and challenging internship within an internationally operating company that deals with the latest technologies!
What does the Bosch application procedure look like?
- Telephone introduction to the Corporate Recruiter Soraya;
- introduction via Teams / Skype or on location with your future manager;
- internship at Bosch!
We aim to complete the application process within 2 to 3 weeks. If you are interested, please apply via the button! Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Call Soraya van Dijke on 06-46928451.