SAP CO Consultant
- Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Significant increase of Bosch IT function in Warsaw accelerated organic growth of our internal SAP CO team. We are looking for passionate individuals for following roles: , SAP CO Data Migration Consultant S/4 HANA, SAP CO Consultant, SAP CO/PS Consultant S/4 HANA, SAP CO Developer S/4 HANA.
Your contribution to something big:
- End-to-End functional responsibility for Controlling solutions
- Consulting business unit representatives as a first contact concerning customer requirements as well as maintenance and support tasks
- Driving the standardization, simplification and integration process of ERP technologies
- Prioritizating customer requirements with respect to resources and budgets
- Proposing technical solutions utilizing SAP core standard functions and enhanced custom solutions
What distinguishes you:
- At least 4 years of functional experience with SAP CO –
- including but not limited to solution development, change
- request management, end user support and Training
- good competence concerning Controlling solutions
- first experiences in S4 are of benefit
- ability to coordinate a larger number of requirements and projects, considering budgets, schedules, and priorities
- Self-organization, structured, responsible and goal-oriented
- analytical thinking and the competence to design holistic, sustainable solutions
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in IT, Business Administration or Economics
- Excellent English
- Broad opportunities for development in SAP consulting work (configuration, developments)
- Cooperation with SAP consultants on internal Bosch projects
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)