Electromechanical service technician MFE2, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers. The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates. As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience. In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big
- Service and repair of the production equipment (Final Assembly)
- Support to increase quality and reliability of the systems
- Support engineers in technical problems
- Support production in technical issues
- Execute planned and unplanned maintenance and repair tasks
- Ensure 100% production equipment functionality
- Ensure Bosch quality targets (error-free logistics) and other activities related to the project
- Ensure Department KPIs and other targets are reached
- Other Production related responsibilities
- Ensure cleanliness in working area
- Ensure safety in working area
What distinguishes you
- Degree in technical studies such as mechanical / electrical / mechatronics / automation or similar
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting in electronic manufacturing industry of automotive area
- Experience in electrical and mechanical field
- Basic computer skills and basic knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Language Skills: English – medium
- Demonstrate discipline and consistency regarding adherence to standards, policies and procedures
- Good technical knowledge
- Good communication skills, good level of teamwork
- Willingness to work in shifts, flexible working style
- Excellent problem solving skills, reliable
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions – best place to work;
- Teambuilding – because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance. Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on [email protected] and I will come with an answer shortly.