Team Lead - Technical Illustrator
- 1555 Fairlane Dr, Allen Park, MI 48101, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions is a designer and manufacturer of automotive repair tools, including advanced computerized diagnostic equipment. Join our research and development team in an innovative technology environment where you will be involved in the development of new and expanded automotive diagnostic software solutions on multiple platforms.
- Facilitate training of new staff.
- Managing resources to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Understand current customer standards and develop new standards as technology advances require.
- Identify area for improvements through processes or technology adjustments.
- This position is responsible for developing graphic content for automotive Owner Information.
- Use OEM documentation, (i.e., Digital Buck, Vis Mockup, marketing material) to locate, manipulate and retrieve 3D illustrations for use in Ford Owner Information publications to support both print and DOM output.
- Format retrieved artwork in Illustrator and Photoshop and prepare for publication.
- Identify project related resource conflicts, propose resolutions and discuss with Project Manager.
- Facilitate communications and meetings as needed.
- Researches, updates and generates various reports with necessary information.
- Monitor adherence to the project schedules by working with team members and Project Managers.
- Identifies and measures the variance of deviations in project schedules. Resolve the variances and adjust schedules as needed. Make recommendations if variance exceeds established thresholds.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow complicated verbal and written communication, such as illustration requests, client communications, and technical information.
- Ability to communicate concerns and identify resolutions in a clear, concise manner.
- Ability to meet deadlines, monitor and assess performance within deadlines, and utilize appropriate resources to ensure timely and accurate deliverables.
- Ability to work with short deadlines and high stress.
- Ability to delegate work to appropriate resources and communicate work.
- Ability to utilize creative problem resolution skills to handle client related or employee related problems.
- Ability to be forward thinking.
- Ability to handle frequently changing demands.
- Ability to use computer programs such as Adobe Creative Suite, MS Word, Access, Excel or Project.
- Knowledge of and experience with 3D graphic environments and graphic file formats.
- Approximately 2 years of experience in a professional environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal accountabilities.
It is the policy of Bosch to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Bosch does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law.