- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 47, 1124 g.k. Yavorov, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Legal Entity: Bosch.IO EOOD
Bosch.IO EOOD is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Bosch Group.
At Bosch.IO, the software and system house of the Bosch Group, we design, develop and operate innovative software and system solutions worldwide. This is how we help our customers thrive, both in the Internet of Things and in the classic enterprise environment.
We are looking for a motivated Support Engineer that should have passion for solving various technical issues and support our development team that creates corporate websites for various Bosch subsidiaries and products.
Your contribution to something big:
- Monitor the incoming requests and proactively self-assign and prioritize tasks.
- Process standard customer request - “New customer”, “New instance”, “Standard config change”
- Answer initial customer questions by providing short Q&A sessions, links to documentation and recommendations
- Provide options and guidance to customers who need to take a decision
- Gain product knowledge and recognize areas of improvements for product, processes, and documents
- Work on implementation of processes and documentation improvements in collaboration with the product team
What distinguishes you?:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Telecommunications or related
- Good technical background in IT
- Analytical and customer-oriented person
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Willing to work in distributed team
- Authentication and Authorization standards: OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect
- Eager to learn Keycloak from different perspectives: Admin, Developer, Customer
- 1+ years of experience as Technical Support.
- Experience with user management topics: Keycloak, Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, etc.
- Technical background: Azure DevOps console, scripting and automation, HTTP APIs
- Experience in writing customer facing documentation focusing on decision makers and developers
- Consulting for specific technical questions - presenting concepts, best practice
- German language is a plus
What do we offer?:
- Work in a well-established and growing international company
- Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment and positive office culture
- Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Collaborate with colleagues and teams from around the globe (Japan, Singapore, Spain, Germany and more)
- Permanent remote working
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the ideal candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.
Petar Ralev | Human Resources | +359 889 930 211
Please note that only approved by CV candidates will be contacted!