2021 Co-op Student - Customer Supply Chain Services (6-12 months)
- 1 Tower Place, Oakbrook Terrace, IL, United States
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year.
As the Customer Supply Chain Services Intern, you will help to support the improvement of customer satisfaction levels through operational and supply chain excellence. Customers for this area will include (among others) the service divisions of Original Equipment Manufacturers in the Automotive Industry.
In addition, you will be part of the Order to Cash (O2C) team & will help the O2C team achieve internal its targets. This is important because the O2C team is a key lever for customer satisfaction, productivity & profitability by improving the overall process of taking each customer order through the supply chain processes - from the time of order placement to invoice payment.
To be successful, you should be proactive in establishing relationships with our counterparts in Marketing, Sales, IT, Planning Logistics, Physical Logistics, Accounting, and Other Departments. Developing and nurturing these relationships will be key for this role and beyond.
Customer Supply Chain Services Intern Responsibilities:
- Support in O2C process developments, process mapping & documentation. Provide excellent support in operational execution, and problem solving for O2C team.
- Data gathering, data analysis, and data mining to support subject matter experts in continuous improvement of internal processes & to help achieve internal targets.
- Drive the analysis and negotiation for customer logistics agreements .Review contracts for completeness, signatory compliance and accuracy. Update & maintain the contracts to appropriately track and trace the status of agreements.
- Support post-sales processes including the processing of sales concession, Credits, Debits, Returns, and Complaints to ensure accuracy and timely execution.
- Capture customer requirements for all areas of the order to cash processes & work with sales, customer service & operational experts to review and coordinate customer Requirements
- Assist in proposal development as requested by customers and support O2C team. Participate in creation & delivering of client deliverables and facilitate corrective actions through resolution, training, and workshops
- Current graduate or undergraduate, pursuing a degree in Operations & Supply Chain management or Business.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (include unofficial transcript - required at time of application).
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to perform tasks autonomously and complete work in a timely manner.
- Structured problem solving methods.
- Adept in MS Office Suite with high competency in Excel (Pivot tables and Vlookup)
- ERP or SAP Experience preferred.
- Power BI Experience preferred.
This position is for U.S. work authorized individuals only. Sponsorship for work authorization is not available.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled