SAP MDG Architect
- Electronic City Phase I, Neeladri Nagar, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
· Must have minimum 8+ years of experience in SAP application developments, which include 5 Years in MDG Central governance & Consolidation application.
· Hands-on SAP MDG implementation experience in SAP MDG-S / SAP MDG – C / SAP MDG –F / SAP MDG – M
· Minimum 3 End-to-End implementation in SAP MDG covering all Standards and custom data model
· Must have experience in all MDG versions including MDG on Business suite and S/4 HANA
· Responsible to interact with Business and to gather business requirement and assimilate information
· Must have experience in converting business requirement into technical concepts(HLD &LLD) and also should have experience in UML modelling
· Must have experience in system conversion, Migration with different technique ( eg, BODS, DMO, SDI/DSQ, SLT etc..)
· Expert knowledge of SAP MDG Integration with Information steward / BO / NW MDM components, SAP Ariba integration, etc.,
· In-depth knowledge of SAP ERP master data like Materials, BP, Vendor, Customer, Finance, EAM and RFM.
· Ability to provide SAP MDG training and hand-on sessions to team member
· Implementation knowledge of business context viewer, data quality, SDQ, SDM, dash board integration in SAP MDG UIs
· Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practice
· Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
· Ability to build from good relationships with clients/operational managers and colleagues
Mandatory Technical Skills.
· OOABAP, FPM, Workflow, Fiori
· SAP HANA & ABAP on HANA
· Experience in building business object with different programming techniques like GENIL, SPI, BOR & BOPF
· Business Rule Framework (BRF +) hands on experience
· Practical experience in MDG API Programming
· Interface technique like IDOC, Webservice, Odata
· Must have experience in Process modelling, UI modelling & enhancement of MDG standard application
· Must have experience in different process like single processing, Multi record, Mass change, Consolidation & Mass processing and DIF
BE or B.Tech or M.C.A
IT Product life cycle management