IN_DCIN_Manager_Mobile Application engineering
- Andrahalli Main Rd, Ragavendra Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth (India) Private Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology.
In India, the Group operates through nine companies with a combined strength of over 30,000 associates which includes around 14,000 research and development associates.
Bosch Rexroth AG is one of the world's leading specialists in the field of drive and control technologies. Under the brand name of Rexroth the company supplies customers with tailored solutions for driving, controlling and moving - for industrial applications and factory automation, mobile applications and using renewable energies.
Bosch Rexroth India Pvt. Ltd. is 100% subsidiary of Bosch Rexroth AG, having Sales Turnover of around INR 835 Crores in 2016 & Head office & Plant at Sanand, Ahmedabad.
We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and rewarding career with Bosch.
Manage a team of Application engineers who are COCs in their application area of mobile hydraulic applications.
1. Application engineering of Bosch Rexroth Mobile hydraulics systems and components on mobile & earth moving machines. Identify and secure new applications.
2. Proving our products & applications on customer’s machine
3. Promoting Bosch Rexroth Mobile electronic products and solutions. Identify and secure new applications
4. Proto typing, data acquisition, analysis and sign off the applications.
5. Project documentation incl. spare parts data creation, data archiving
BE - Mechanical Engineering + MBA
8- 10 years of experience.
Additional Requirements :
- Sound knowledge of Hydraulics, preferably mobile hydraulic components and systems
- Understanding hydraulic circuits & be able to prepare one, after considering customer’s requirements on autocad .
- Knowledge of prototyping & different systems of data logging and be able to analyse data.
- Good knowledge of different mobile and earth moving machines and its market.
- Knowledge of electronics
- Sound communication and managerial skills.