- BMH, Gold Hill Sqare No.690, Bommanahalli, Bengaluru, KA, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Evaluates the technical requirements, ensure a traceability between the technical requirements and the feature list
- Creates and maintains the defined areas of the feature list within the scope of the defined processes
- creates a feature-oriented target specification (requirements specifications) on the basis of the requirements
- Depicts the assigned features on the components of the system
- develops, releases and verifies system concepts in cooperation with other stakeholders and the architects
- Reconciles all system relevant decisions and concepts with the affected stakeholders
We are looking for Feature Owner (FO) who has good vertical knowledge in the chosen area (e.g. Connectivity, SW update etc) in Infotainment domain. Candidate should have comprehensive exposure to HMI development, technical co-ordination, good exposure to Embedded Linux platform and should take responsibility to define feature scope of the product to be developed.
· Techno Manager
· Specialist in one or more Function/Sub-system (SWUpdate, Diagnosis, CAN, BT-Phone and Automotive Cyber Security )
· In-Vehicle-Infotainment (IVI) Domain experience
· IVI System Overview
· Function/Sub-System Concept Design
· Requirements Analysis, Specification & Management
· Negotiation skills (including intercultural)
· Conflict management skills (including intercultural)
· Play Authority & escalation (including intercultural)
· Linux based Software Integration and Debugging
Preference for candidates who ;
- are able to present and prove ideas in an effective way
- are solution-oriented and pro-active
- are extremely good at problem-analysis and problem-solving
- can lead and mentor small teams effectively
- Tech-savvy and willing to work with open-source tools
- are very good communicators
Desirable Domain knowledge :
- Experience in Bluetooth technologies feature development
- Experience in Phone and phone book features
- Extensive experience in interfacing infotainment and consumer electronics domains
- Experience in WIFI (STA, AP) technology feature development
- Experience in SW download concepts (USB, Web portal) preparation and feature development
- Hands on experience in memory partition configurations
- Knowledge on OTA SW update
- Experience in customer and engineering diagnosis concepts and feature development
- Knowledge on Factory debugging
- Experience in configuring system KDS and OPETH tool usage
- Hands on experience in HS-CAN, CAN-FD stack communication and client application
- Knowledge in automotive network concepts like Ethernet
5. Automotive Cyber Security
- Hands on experience in automotive cyber security concepts
- Experience in configuring and implementing 1. IP firewall, 2. JTAG locking, 3. Non root application, 4. Secure boot, 5. Secure INC communication, 6. Secure data container
- Knowledge in vehicle and application domain separation, secured SW update, FOTA and minimal content
BE / B. Tech (CSE, ECE, EEE)
6 - 9 years