Hardware Development Engineer (High-frequency Electronics)
- Robert-Bosch-Straße 200, 31139 Hildesheim, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: Conception and development of innovative circuits and design of electronic high-frequency modules and antenna interfaces for connectivity solutions for automotive applications
- Take responsibility: Responsibility for the implementation of the requirements for electrical hardware, coordination of verification and validation including the corresponding test plans (e.g. EMC and certifications); Planning and tracking of external and internal work packages
- Networked communication: Close cooperation with development partners, suppliers and customers
- Conscientious coordination: Cooperation in an interdisciplinary and international project team
- Personality: Engaged, pro-active, communicative, flexible, customer and team oriented
- Working Practice: Independent, solution-oriented, organized, analytical
- Qualification: Advanced knowledge of high-frequency and antenna technologies, analog and digital circuit design, circuit simulation and measurement technology
- Experiences and Knowledge: Experience with design of high-frequency circuit diagrams and layouts as well as experience with PCB design and experience in the management of hardware projects
- Education: University degree in electrical engineering, electronics, communications engineering or comparable
- Languages: Good knowledge of German and English
Need support during your application?
Franziska Genschick (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Alexander Romanowski (Functional Department)