2020_Developer - Java/JEE_BSA_BAN
- Electronic City Phase I, Neeladri Nagar, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- 5+ years experience as a developer
- Advanced knowledge in Java programming language.
- Advanced knowledge in Spring Boot framework.
- Advanced knowledge in the following Spring Boot components (Auto Configuration, Bean validations, Profiles, Rest Template, Spring Messages and Internationalization, Spring Security to implement Authentication (JWT authentication) & Authorization, Exception Handling with @ControllerAdvice, Database Transactions, Java Persistence API, JPA and REST Controller).
- Advanced knowledge Database Migration tools (Flyway or Liquibase).
- Advanced knowledge in Maven or Gradle.
- Advanced knowledge in REST APIs.
- Advanced ability to work within a team.
- Good knowledge with Swagger API Documentation.
- Good knowledge with Unit Testing with JUnit or Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) with Cucumber.
- Good knowledge with Agile Scrum.
- Good knowledge with Git.
- Good teammates coaching skills.
- Basic Knowledge in automation tools (e.g., Jenkins – Ansible).
- Basic Knowledge with Docker & Kubernetes.
Bachelor of engineering in CS/EE, MCA, BE Information Science Or equivalent
Work timing will be 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM Sunday to Thursday