Operation Technical Support
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Energy and Building Solutions Italy S.r.l.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch
Descrizione del lavoro
What will you take care of?
You will be working as Operation Technical Support in our department of Milan, where you will have the chance to:
- Experience cooperation: You will analyze maintenance costs for operational order management, analyze the trends and draw up corrective reports for the remote control functions. You will file energy bills and perform consumption analysis.
- Take on responsibility: You will report energy analysis of the plants under management and contextual monitoring of the KPIs. You will manage the economic part of the order for small cogeneration plants. You will follow GSE practices for support schemes and you will follow practices for electrical connection requests and for electrical workshop licenses of production plant
- Reliable implementation: You will support the team updating the air conditioning system booklets and the Fluorinated Gases (FGAS) register.
- Help shape the future: You will draw up energy diagnostics for industrial and civil sites and you will follow Emissions Trading practices.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: University degree in Electronic/Mechanical/Energetic Engineering.
- Languages: Fluent Italian, Fluent English.
- Experience and know-how: Experience in similar realities and basic knowledge of energy issues/regulations
- Software skills: Good knowledge of the Office Package, in particular Excel
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.