Hardware Process Quality Assurance Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 600 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Ensuring that necessary processes and procedures for the quality management system are introduced, implemented documented and maintained;
- Verifies conformity of the development processes and support in the evaluation of these processes output;
- Identification of deviations, deriving, tracking measures and review of measures;
- Supporting the group leader(s) in process definitions and related risk assessments;
- Supporting activities for the visualization tools used as an interface of the quality management system;
- Coaching team members and performing quality management system related training;
- Ensuring methodological quality (e.g. 8D, QG, FMEA, DRBFM, PE);
- Participation in building an internationally active collaboration;
- Audits management, reporting and verification of action plan completeness / effectiveness;
- KPI collection, evaluation and actions tracking. Sustains and supports the group managers in performing the management review applicable for their area of activity;
- Internal partners and customers satisfaction monitoring.
- University Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering or natural sciences;
- Knowledge in HW, MEC development process;
- Awareness of the ISO9001 requirements;
- Experience in process modeling desirable (Waterfall, Agile, V-Cycle);
- Efficient work style and good communication skills;
- High perseverance, initiative and attention to details;
- Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule tasks;
- Target, process and quality orientation;
- Fluency in English required;
Nice to have:
- Industry / quality experience in the area of automotive research and development.
- IATF16949; VDA 6.3; ISO 26262
- Quality methods such as FMEA, 8D, DRBFM.
- Experience in a similar position.
- German language knowledge.
- Readiness to spend a short period of time in Hungary or Germany for training purposes.
• 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
• Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
• Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
• Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
• Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
• Annual performance bonus;
• Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
• Inspiring working conditions;