Channel Marketing Manager
- Palma Tower 10th Floor, Jl. RA Kartini II-S, Kav. 6, Pondok Pinang, Keb. Lama, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Legal Entity: PT. Robert Bosch
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 375,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Responsibility for all marketing activities for customers within the assigned sales channel with the aim to increase Bosch AA share of business and product penetration, and improve profitability.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, internal & external, to create and maintain positive buyer & seller experience.
- Working directly with representatives to expand Bosch AA presence, maintain functionality, and increase strategic opportunity.
- Owning the customer experience for buyers.
- Implementing product expansion campaigns.
- Position the Bosch brand within the targeted segment, define, plan and execute brand supporting activities in the platform.
- Development and Maintenance of a consistent pricing and condition structure within the assigned channel and alignment with other channel marketers to avoid channel conflicts.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports on Buyers/ Sellers performance and highlight key performance indicators.
- Identifying key trends, issues, and root causes and make recommendations for improvements.
- Preparing and delivering presentations to different audiences, and performing ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Bachelor degree of Marketing or Business related.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant working experiences, with proven track record in the automotive industry.
- Experienced in brand communication, brand activation, brand planning, budget management activity, both in traditional and digital marketing.
- Have understanding about market intelligence and trade marketing especially channel related.
- Strong in project management skills, communication, strategic and analytical thinking capability with orientation to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Bahasa
- Excellent in interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active and able to work effectively within a multi-functional and cross-cultural team across the organization and functional boundaries.