Director Warehouse Operations
- 855 Camp Creek Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology– with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year.
The Director of Warehouse Operations for Source-to-Deliver is responsible for the GS North American warehouse operations currently comprised of 8 locations (1.3 million square feet) in the USA and Canada with an average of 700 associates and 80m USD operational budget.
This position is responsible for
- Leading cross-functional teams and providing functional expertise and guidance to others with a focus on continuously improving the Warehouse Operations and Key Performance Indicators such as Quality, Performance, Costs and Productivity, amongst others.
- Steering and implementing strategic initiatives that directly influence short and mid-term impact on company growth, financial results, customer relationships, and associate relations.
- Steering innovation, modernization, standardization, automation, digitalization and footprint related projects or initiatives and leading their deployment or implementation.
- Steering and implementing new and upgraded warehouse management systems such as SAP-EWM, JDA and SAP-WM across all warehouses.
- Serving as the contact person for Supply chain functions, ensuring internal and external targets are being met.
- Providing leadership and administrative support for the AA, PT, and BBM warehouse operations to ensure that quality, safety, site security as well as building and equipment maintenance are optimized.
- Participating at high levels of the organization in making strategic decisions regarding the organization’s direction
- Managing all business relationships with AA, BBM and PT leadership teams to ensure target alignment, operational performance and budget preparation and achievement through weekly and monthly business reviews.
- Championing process improvements and strategic projects across the NA sites
- Promoting an environment of empowerment, development, diversity and inclusion throughout the organization
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain-Management, Engineering or similar field
- 10+ years of experience in warehouse operations, process and optimization
- 3+ experience in steering and implementing strategic initiatives
- 3+ years of experience with communication to various levels of the organization in a way that promotes empowerment and inclusion
- 3+ years of experience with working under pressure for continuous periods of time
- 3+ years of experience of effectively prioritizing tasks and motivating others to execute
- 3+ years of experience of influencing large cross functional teams and executing changes and solutions
- 5+ years of experience in management level presentations (Ex.Source to Deliver at BV level events)
- 3 years of experience effectively leading cross-functional teams and direct reports who each supervise 25+ associates
- 5+ Years of Experience ins BPS, Lean- and Quality Tools
- 5+ Years of Experience in leading complex projects including having had Project Management experience
- Master degree in Supply Chain-Management, Engineering or similar field
- Experience in working within a multi-cultural organization
- Ability to objectively present a subject and engage with others in a collaborative manner
- Proficient in German language
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)