Head - Insurance (Senior Manager / Deputy General Manager)
- P.B. No. 3000, Hosur Road, Adugodi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in
the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods,
energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six
subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group
turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the
flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in
the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service
network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service
outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a
benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several
laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
- Analysis of Bosch companies risk transfer requirements in alignment with local and economic situation and risk perspective and develop best suitable risk mitigation and transfer strategy in regard to KPI´s and costs
- Strategic selection of Service providers and supervision of Placement of risk (Renewal process, negotiations, vetting policy terms and conditions, advise/information to regions responsible)
- Simplification of processes : Standardization of guidelines, SOPs and Service level agreements "
- Claims management and design of risk improvement methods along with partner functions: Root cause analysis of major losses, negotiation with lead team of service provider. Analysis of loss frequencies and implementation of loss prevention strategies plus identification of cost reimbursement options (e.g. contract, handling etc.) Facility and supply chain risk study with subsequent development of risk mitigation and avoidance strategy.
- Future focus : Bench Marking of insured versus insurable risk
- Strong international focus: Collaboration with C/FII team members on international projects and exchange of knowledge and experience to increase global knowledge level. Act as an intermediator between global and local strategy
- Development and coordination of network and network relationships in region responsible :- Internally (LE , countries, Bosch HQ).), Externally(Broking firms, insurers and Loss adjustors); Timely update to all regions responsible and strong flavor for technology (Data control and digitization)
- Key Electives: Human Resource Management, Risk Management, Purchase management, VDP, Negotiation Management Employee relations, Sales & Marketing, Strategy management & Business Planning, Knowledge management, change management - Cost/benefit analyses.
- Strong relationship management skills across the levels with ability to motivate team members to deliver key objectives of the role assigned by leading from the front.
- Business acumen in customizing product portfolios and analyzing the factors involved. Planning and executing of ideas, product, services etc in line with organizational goals.
- Good knowledge of corporate functions combined with analytical & presentation skills accompanied with strong negotiation skills
- Networking; strong connect in domestic and international market
Functional and Behavioral Skills required
1. Strategic: Need analysis of requirements and assessment of risk which include development of comprehensive solutions, Strategic selection of Service providers i.e. Identify cost effective, capable vendors / suppliers as risk carriers (Renewal process, negotiations, vetting policy terms and conditions, advice/information to regions responsible).
Development of strategy towards loss minimization to ensure smoother running of business which includes Development and coordination of network i.e. internally with regions, legal entities, plants, locations stakeholders etc., externally (Broking firms, insurers, re insurers and Loss adjustors). Facility and supply chain risk study with subsequent development of risk mitigation and avoidance strategy.
2. Administration: Claims management and design of risk improvement methods along with partner functions: Root cause analysis of major losses which includes analysis of loss frequencies and implementation of loss prevention strategies. Digitization and Process Improvement, Process Improvement - Benchmarking (outside View),. Act as active partner, provide valuable feedback and keep close eye on new business developments.
3. Costing and process: Prepare budgets and forecasts, plan the requirement and ensure optimum utilization with focus on Total cost of risk and FCF. Continually assess SP performance with an aim improve performance level, quality and reliability.
4. Risk Management: Recognized for finding solutions to problems despite constraints, setting priorities, demonstrating high levels of energy in pursuing problems, setting high performance standards. Study of KRI and TCOR, Facility risk mapping, Supply chain and logistic risk management (mapping), Risk Assessment - M&A, Carve out, JV and Asset valuation and PML analysis. Study of business contracts to asses liabilities
- MBA, FII,ARM with at least 15 years of experience in handling Insurance and risk management practice in leading MNC with exposure overseas market (SEA and EU)
- Applicant from Broking and Insurance company need not apply.