Team Lead - Owner Information Development
- 1555 Fairlane Dr, Allen Park, MI 48101, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions is a designer and manufacturer of automotive repair tools, including advanced computerized diagnostic equipment. Join our research and development team in an innovative technology environment where you will be involved in the development of new and expanded automotive diagnostic software solutions on multiple platforms.
As a Team Lead for Owner Information Development, you will be responsible for working with both clients and internal Bosch teams to develop Owner Information content within a highly competitive and fast-paced environment.
Your team will be charged with producing creative, high quality textual, visual and multimedia information products for a variety of vehicle clients, primarily within the automotive industry.
As the Team Lead for Owner Information Development, you will:
- Work closely with team and client to communicate project status/delivery
- Attend Engineering meetings, as needed, to obtain new or changed model year program features
- Work with team and local experts to understand and obtain regional homologation/localization information and help to incorporate into final product according to country requirements
- Participate in vehicle validations to ensure all validations are complete and on time
- Solid understanding of authoring tools (XML/SGML), Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Understand of Relational database a plus.
- Work with team members to improve communication, cooperation and operational efficiency
- Training of new staff
- Identify and Implement Process Improvement Requests
- Lead Content Development Layered Process Audits
- Lead Content Development employee development
- Lead development of projects from one development milestone to the next
- Manage and track open issues as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 5+ years of experience working collaboratively with creative and client service teams in fast-paced environment, preferably from the automotive industry.
- Proven ability to lead a team and to manage the team workload through delegation of tasks
- Proven ability to negotiate with customer and internal teams to manage to project schedules
- Experience working collaboratively with creative and client service teams in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to dialog freely with internal teams about projects to ensure solutions are well planned.
- Knowledge of structured authoring systems utilizing SGML/XML/DITA XML formats to produce information.
- Exceptional attention to detail and thorough approach to follow-through on all tasks.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Exchange or equivalent email package.
- Enthusiastic and well organized.
- Self-starter with a curiosity to learn more about design, technology and information delivery.
- Ability to work with domestic and international business cultures.
This position is for U.S. work authorized individuals only. Sponsorship for work authorization is not available.
It is the policy of Bosch to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Bosch does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law.