Software Engineer in Probabilistic Machine Learning
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Bringing novel machine learning ideas from the ideation phase to prototypical products, while leveraging Bosch's multi-modal data from automotive, manufacturing and Internet of Things.
- You drive the implementation and deployment of machine learning libraries and toolboxes with focus on quality.
- Automate complex real-world data processing and analysis.
- Bridging the gap between machine learning researchers and business domain experts in cross-domain teams.
- You ensure technical discussions and creation of new ideas and applications within the existing machine learning research team.
- You collaborate on publications at top-tier conferences and journals.
- Education: PhD in machine learning, computer science or a comparable qualification with good publication record
- Personality and Working Practice: Strong team player with motivation and affinity for research and motivation to work in an interdisciplinary and international team
- Experience and Knowledge: Strong computer science foundation, especially, in software architecture, data structures and algorithms, professional approach to software development, including continuous integration and deployment, documentation and testing and expertise in processing and analyzing real-world data. Experience in development of libraries and toolboxes, especially, in an OSS setting, is a plus. Broad knowledge of machine learning algorithms and principles are preferable
- Languages: fluent in English (written and spoken)
Help us Boosting Bosch with AI.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub repository or code sample).
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Are you interested in working from home, or part-time? Please don't hesitate to ask us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Dr. Duy Nguyen-Tuong (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 49408