- Cyber Park, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
- •Engineering Services
- •IT services
- •Business services
- Our focal industries:
- •Automotive industry
- •Industrial Technology
- •Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Experience: 6 to 8 years
• Experience as Administrator for Message Broker Rabbit MQ
• Experience in Installation, Configuration and Administration Message Broker on UNIX and Windows environments
• Strong knowledge on Message oriented middleware concepts including different Messaging styles (Asynchronous, pub-sub), Messaging APIs (JMS, STOMP, AMQP, REST)
• Setting up of exchanges, queues, virtual hosts
• Experience with Shovel and Exchange federation
• Implementation experience in Clustering, Security and High Availability of Rabbit MQ nodes
• Monitoring Alarms of Rabbit MQ
• Troubleshooting and Migration of Rabbit MQ
• Experience in enterprise level Cloud based Technologies (PaaS, IaaS, Cloud Infrastructure Services) .
• Expertise in deploying and maintaining the enterprise Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) to various IAAS platforms like Amazon AWS, OpenStack & Vmware Cloud
• Experience in deploying the Open source Cloud Foundry and various open source cloud foundry services
Good to Have
• Exposure in Solace
> Programming knowledge on python, Erlang and similar languages
• Knowledge on writing python program for sending and receiving messages using a queue
• Experience in monitoring and log analyzing tools like Nagios, Splunk
• Development experience on messaging
• Basic Knowledge on SAP and DB (oracle , MS SQL)
Experience in Operations with SLA service, and flexible to work in shifts
Experieience in Operations with SLA service, and flexible to work in shifts if project needed