Project purchaser (eBike Battery pack area)
- Miskolc, Robert Bosch park, 3526 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Energy and Body Systems Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Group has world-wide reputation in automotive technologies and in the field of consumer goods. Bosch plants in Miskolc highly contribute to the success, including Robert Bosch Energy and Body Systems Ltd. Due to the continuous improvement nowadays we have almost 4000 employees working on electrical drives, serving our customers with the best quality. We provide our products to the world’s most famous car manufacturers in every country in Europe, Australia and the United States of America.
- As project leader you will be responsible for external procurement for serial projects of eBike Drive Unit and Battery Pack
- Interface between supplier and purchasing functions to business unit and plant for strategic and operational topics
- Driving the project towards the achievement of the project goals (cost, quality, delivery, deadlines)
- Coordination / supporting and tracking of change management for supplier initiated changes or internal changes affecting the supply chain
- RPP projects: driving function on purchasing side, participation in RPP teams
- Holding of technical supplier discussions
- Feedback of series experience / lessons learned in SE process
- Deriving / supporting purchasing strategies (evaluation, choice and ramp-up of suppliers)
- Travel availability: occasional business trips
- University degree in engineering/ technical field
- Experience in project management, preferably in purchasing area
- Good communication and team player skills
- Goal-oriented mindset and proactive attitude
- English language knowledge (German is an advantage)
- Driver license
Your future job location offers you:
Professional challenges, career opportunity at one of the most significant automotive company, support of our employees’ continuous improvement (free courses and trainings), working in a young and innovative team, competitive income and an attractive benefit package, performance based bonus, customizable cafeteria system, many discounts in the city for Bosch employees, free language learning possibilities, free vaccination, health-screening programs, employee referral recruiting system, varied sporting possibilities, hiking programs, summer camps for our employees’ children, Bosch events, open days