System Test Lead/Test Manager
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, HCMC, Tân Bình, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- Lead requirement clarification, analysis and define system test strategy for Airbag ECU customer projects
- Test effort estimating, resource planning, test KPI monitoring&controlling
- Lab Management (Lab general management, test equipment planning, cost estimation etc)
- Problem solving&debugging, conflict management based on test priorities, escalate/report test status to technical project managers&line management
- Bachelor/Master degree, major in electronics/software engineering, automotive background is preferred
- 5+ years' experience in embedded system test for Automotive products
- 2+ years' experience as line manager for test team management
- Good tool usage: MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Test automation experience and ISTQB certification is preferred
- Self-discipline, self-motivation and strong team work spirit
- Good communication skills and English both in oral and written