Research Engineer for Reinforcement Learning
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
The Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) is the main hub for AI research and technology development across Bosch. With a diverse team of international specialists, we develop cutting-edge AI technologies to be deployed across Bosch products and solutions. Artificial intelligence technologies are affecting Bosch’s products and services in many domains: manufacturing, engineering, autonomous driving, supply chain management and intelligent services, etc.
Are you excited by working on intelligent and learning systems? Do you want to bring your software engineering skills to build well-structured and maintainable solutions? Can you dive into cutting-edge research results and transform them into solutions for industrial problems?
- Join our research team and shape the foundations for reinforcement learning at Bosch.
- We are looking for experienced software developers to design reliable and scalable solutions as a backbone to our reinforcement learning research and products. Systematic software design for reusable and scalable solutions following modern software engineering practices is a must.
- Together with our team, you will both support state-of-the-art academic research and foster reinforcement learning in products at Bosch.
- Education: Master degree in a quantitative discipline or equivalent practical experience
- Personality and Working Practice: Highly motivated, proactive, goal-oriented and ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Experience and Knowledge: Several years of professional Python development experience, demonstrated ability to write robust and efficient code following best practices in modern software development, i.e. testing, CI/CD, code review, source control management etc. as well as demonstrated experience both in software system engineering to design complex, modular and robust software systems and in modern DL frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow). Experience with reinforcement learning, modern ML experiment management practices as well as frameworks and HPC, i.e. distributed training of ML models or scientific computing, are preferable
- Languages: Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Help us Boosting Bosch with AI.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub repository or code sample).
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Are you interested in working from home, or part-time? Please don't hesitate to ask us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Andreas Doerr (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 54283