Maintenance ICT and Inspection Engineer
- Doddanagamangala Road , Naganathapura, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Ltd.
Bosch Automotive Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. (RBAI), established in 2009, is primarily focused in manufacturing electronic products for the automotive sector.
RBAI has consistently added an average of one product every year resulting in a wide range of products comprising – Engine Control Units (ECU) for both 4W and 2W, Electronic Power Steering Control Units, Body Control Modules (BCM), Immobilizers, Voltage Regulators (VR1), Electronic Battery Sensors (EBS), DC-DC Converters, ABS for 2W and 4W, Car Multimedia – Infotainment System, iTrams (communication control unit) and now recently the Bosch TEP120 (Telematics Smart Plug) being featured on Amazon.in. With our first product having been produced in 2009, RBAI is now celebrating 10 years of serving the Automotive Electronics (AE) Industry. RBAI successfully achieved a key milestone in 2016, completing manufacturing of 10 million Engine Control Units and 5 million Body Control Modules, which soon followed by 20 million and 10 million respectively by 2019.
RBAI exports products to all major global customers spread across destinations. RBAI towards becoming a global benchmark in operational excellence, consistently produces single digit ppm quality products and maintains benchmark inventory levels. RBAI by inheriting the Bosch Production System (BPS) at all levels and practices, is at the top of the AE BPS ranking, as of December, 2018.
Being awarded the “Future Ready Factory” platinum award at the IMEA 2018 (Indian Manufacturing Excellence Award by Frost and Sullivan), reaffirms our steps towards becoming the benchmark facility for the future and consistently being ranked the top AE plant in BPS, shows that our journey in operational excellence is heading in the right direction
With a young and agile team, RBAI’s mission statement “Be RBAI” (Be Reliable Benchmark Agile Innovative) is a testament to our commitment in providing best in class products and services for its customers. Further, taking a step towards becoming a responsible organization, RBAI has started actively enrolling into CSR activities and rightfully promotes voluntary participation of associates across levels.
- Responsible for break down maintenance and of Testing and inspection machines ( ICT , SPI, AOI and AXI ).
- Responsible for break down maintenance and of DMC laser printer.
- Responsible for Inspection and testing machines Technical availability.
- Performs MFMEA to ensure rated Technical availability.
- Carry out Preventive maintenance activity as per PM schedule.
- Periodical review of Preventive maintenance activities based on breakdowns, wear and tear parts.
- Carryout Troubleshooting and fixing the machine when there is a failure.
- Problem solving through CFT Team and using appropriate problem solving tools.
- Effective Tooling management.
- Documentation of breakdown and preventive maintenance and maintain the machine history record.
3 - 5 Years of experience in Electronics industry with technical & Trouble shooting knowledge in SMT manufacturing machines. Knowledge of electrical schematic reading, pneumatic circuits, and troubleshooting of electronic devices. Deep knowledge required in Inspection and testing (ICT) process and Knowledge in DMC Laser printing is an added advantage.