Data Analytics Intern
- 15 Spiral Dr, Florence, KY 41042, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Steering LLC
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 402,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2017). The company generated sales of $88.2 billion in 2017. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
As part of the Mobility Solutions division, the Florence KY plant is one of the world's leading automotive steering supplier locations. Robert Bosch Automotive Steering LLC is growing in the market and continues to innovate and develop new products to meet customer needs.
This position is with Bosch Automotive Steering, within analytics group. In this position you will support the development and management of various analytic solutions such as Power BI and Tableau. You will also support the development of actionable data using tools such as SQL and Microsoft Excel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: included but not limited to the following.
- Developing Power BI and Tableau analytical tools
- Developing processes for data integrity and improvement
- Validate reports and automate report delivery
- Become an organizational leader by converting data into actionable, available, and optimal data
Education and/or Experience:
- Student enrolled in related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program: Computer Information Systems, Business Informatics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Finance, or a related field
- Knowledge of BI tools e.g. Power BI, Tableau, or Splunk
- Exposure to databases e.g. SQL
- Experience with Microsoft BI stack (SSIS/SSAS/SSMS) or similar tools
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook)
- Interest in manufacturing and assembly processes
- Attentive to detail, structured working approach, high quality standards
- Confident, organized, proactive self-starter
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.