Project Order Specialist
- 2300 City Line Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18017, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Corporation
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies. Regardless of the motion task that customers face anywhere in the world, they will always find a Bosch Rexroth team with the
local experience and the appropriate know-how from more than 30 industries and all drive and control technologies. Our associates take on their customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found. This is what makes Bosch Rexroth a strong, reliable partner for Mobile Applications,
Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation. As the Drive & Control Company, we develop, produce, and distribute our components and system solutions in over 80 countries. You’ll find our drive and control technology in a wide variety of applications: From excavators and tractors to CNC woodworking and metal-cutting machines. You’ll find us in automotive factories, packaging systems for the food industry, medical devices and laboratories.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected, Veteran/Disabled.
A Project Order Specialist is responsible to support Project Managers/Engineers with the completion of projects and managing the execution of engineered-to-order type orders within LP to achieve project objectives.
- Assist with the planning, execution, management, and controlling of large project business.
- Perform as an active project team member.
- Support proposal teams for acquiring new business.
- Manage engineer-to-order (ETO) business.
- Gather and organize information to monitor project progress and reporting.
- Monitor and control intercompany supply scope of projects.
- Perform role as SAP key user for LP.
- Provide office support for site teams.
- Participate in the Bosch Rexroth Corporation directive for project business VP18219.
- Participate in the continuous effort to develop project management processes, standards, and tools specific to DCUS.
- Occasional travel to visit customer (relationship building) and off site training
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Associates degree from an accredited institution (ex. CHEA) in Business Management or related field with five-plus years of relevant work experience or high school degree with eight-plus years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective verbal and communication skills
- Functional knowledge of MSOffice software. Familiarity with SAP or proficient with another ERP System.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a Team environment.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)