- 2300 City Line Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18017, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Corporation
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies. Regardless of the motion task that customers face anywhere in the world, they will always find a Bosch Rexroth team with the
local experience and the appropriate know-how from more than 30 industries and all drive and control technologies. Our associates take on their customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found. This is what makes Bosch Rexroth a strong, reliable partner for Mobile Applications,
Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation. As the Drive & Control Company, we develop, produce, and distribute our components and system solutions in over 80 countries. You’ll find our drive and control technology in a wide variety of applications: From excavators and tractors to CNC woodworking and metal-cutting machines. You’ll find us in automotive factories, packaging systems for the food industry, medical devices and laboratories.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected, Veteran/Disabled.
A Project Engineer/Engineer, Sr . is responsible for the coordination, controlling, and completion of projects to achieve business objectives. Management of the initiation, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing process for Large Project Business is required. Candidates will be responsible for the overall results of specific projects or applications of Large Projects in the United States.
- Plan, manage, and coordinate projects for integration, scope, time, costs, quality, risk, human resources, communication, and procurement.
- Review and approve adequate plans for the control of planned project results, budget spending, labor efficiency, material efficiency, engineering and scheduling effectiveness, customer service and purchasing efficiency, along with human resource utilization required for end customer implementation.
- Lead project teams for successful execution of projects.
- Actively participate in the Bosch Rexroth Corporation directive for project business.
- Assist Contract Analyst responsible to establish and execute acceptable Terms and Conditions of Sales.
- Develop and maintain customer and vendor (internal and external) relationships.
- Provide project management direction for System’s sales efforts.
- Prepare management project status reports.
- Lead negotiation and dispute resolution activities with customers and vendors.
- Participate in the continuous effort to develop project management standards specific to LP US.
- Provide overall project leadership.
- Perform other essential duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline from an accredited institution (ex. CHEA) plus 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven, well-developed project management skills.
- Developed interpersonal skills in communication, conflict management, negotiation, and team building.
- Ability to establish goals and achieve results.
- Project management and application experience with complex systems and controls.
- Possess ability to manage multiple projects and other business considerations.
- Willingness to pursue formal project management certification, PMP certification, and RBPMQ certification.
- Functional knowledge of MSOffice software.
- Functional use of MSProject.
- Managed quality control and value systems for a project.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)