Segment Lead – MNO - Connected Mobility Solutions
- Hosur Rd, Nanjappa Layout, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
Bosch India is a leading provider of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, India has the largest development center outside Germany for Bosch Group, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in.
- Lead the portfolio of Connected Mobility Solutions for Mobile Network Operator (MNO) customer segment in India
- Evangelize the go-to-market strategy and revenue plan with Strategy head and Sales Head and define the charter for 3-5 years for MNO segment
- Identify, qualify, and nurture prospective strategic MNO accounts in alignment with the GTM and revenue plan
- Work with market analyst to produce intelligence on MNO landscape in India and their strategic vision & business direction
- Rally and integrate key solutions for MNO clients to deliver innovative products/services.
- Strong thought partner & serve as champion in areas, such as, Connected Mobility, Industry/solution trends, Alliances & Partnerships
- Be the “Go To” person for MNO engagements both within the organization & at customer end
- Continuously driven by opportunities to improve key business metrics (growth & efficiency levers, both)
- Effectively build and maintain internal and external relationships, working with key stakeholders and cultivating a network of experts outside the organization
- Manage budget and direct reports, and a wider indirect team comprising of External partners and product owners
- Revenue ownership & delivery of the segment through core & complementing engagements
- Ability to think strategically, holistic view of the business / project requirements, anticipate customer needs
- Business acumen, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can handle the unexpected with flexibility
- High energy, high intellect, a high level of intellectual curiosity
- Influencing, facilitating of ideas/concepts for senior management
- A passion for connecting ideas, people and actions and challenging the status quo
- A team player who favors collaborative approaches when working with internal and external partners
- Knowledge of digital product landscape and services portfolio
- Strong Inclination towards new age mobility landscape will be a plus
- Very good knowledge and/or experience in understanding business modeling, Connectivity, Data analytics and Digital ecosystem
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Bachelor of Engineering (Auto , Electronics , Mechanical) with MBA in General Management/Marketing/ Strategy.
- Overall 5-8 years of experience in similar domain.
- Experience in connected car systems/systems engineering
- Exposure to multidisciplinary teams across culture
- Exposure to digital solution selling, e-commerce is an added advantage