Academic Internship in Mechanical Engineering
- R. Max Grundig, 4705 Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Car Multimedia division and is focused on making the vehicles our third living space. The company supplies infotainment, display, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks and two-wheelers. About 3,500 associates are committed to develop and produce high quality technology that shape change in mobility worldwide. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Bosch is becoming one of the world's leading companies in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). At the Bosch Research & Development Center in Braga, more than 350 engineers develop car multimedia solutions and the most innovative localization, perception and safety sensors that are helping to shape connected and autonomous mobility. From hardware to software to physics, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Participation in Italian Automotive Customer Project - Display integration.
Focus: Validation & Verification of Adhesive Bonding Connections. Product Development Design.
The internship will be integrated in the Customer Project Mechanical Development Team working with Agile Metodology.
Your contribution to something big:
- Support on preparation of internal tests in scope of the Project (e.g. assembly, adehisive bonding verification, design validation, benchmarking internal/external, etc.);
- Participation on process optimization activities required from dev. side (e.g. DOEs);
- Support on preparation of new order specification in scope of the Project (e.g. magnesium die cast, mold-in colour aesthetic surfaces, cleanliness etc.);
- Update of 2D and 3D data in scope of the Project;
- Support on tolerance calculation and dimesional analysis;
- Preparation/support of Lessons Learned.
What distinguishes you:
- Attending an Integrated Master in Mechanical Engineering;
- Fluent English and Portuguese (spoken and written);
- Strong interpersonal skills and organization;
- Ability to work proactively.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen. We are looking forward to your application!