SAP Commerce Technical Architect
- Electronic City Road, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
• Minimum 8-9 years of experience in Information & Technology and Minimum 4-5 years hands-on experience working in SAP Commerce (Hybris).
• Very good knowledge in the development environment Eclipse as well as in-depth knowledge in development methods, source code control, continuous delivery and deployment strategies
• Proficient in SAP Commerce (Hybris) core concepts and commerce concepts including, but not limited to, SAP Commerce (Hybris) PCM Data Modelling, Endeca/SOLR, WCMS/ Customer Experience Manager, Cockpits, Cron jobs, internationalization, personalization, security concepts and REST.
• Hands on experience in PWA implementation .
• Should have experience of handling multi/omni-channel architecture through related SAP Commerce (Hybris) Channel management modules.
• Good understanding of integration patterns/methodologies of SAP Commerce (Hybris) with Organic SEO Search, Faceted Search and Commerce Search.
• Should have exposure on the continuous integration build tools and code quality tools
• Working experience in SAP Commerce (Hybris) modules such as Impex, cronjobs, flexiblesearch, workflow, service layer APIs
• Working knowledge of SAP Commerce (Hybris) commerce platform that includes Order Management, Payment, WCMS, ASM, BTG, Vouchers, Mobile Commerce, InStore, Customer Service
• Good experience with Solr / Endeca / FredHopper or any other search engines
• Know-how of different deployment strategies and configuration settings for memory, cache, JVM and DB
• Several years of experience in the development with hub technologies in the areas of SAP Commerce (Hybris)
• Experience in Implementation, Rollout and Support.
• Experience in SAP Commerce (Hybris) B2B and B2C accelerators
• Experience in SAP Commerce (Hybris) on premise and cloud projects
• Experience in SAP ECC integration using SAP PI, Datahub and Web services
• Nice to Have, experience in AEM integration for content management.
• SAP Commerce (Hybris) certifications preferred
BE/Btech, MBA (Preferred)