2021 Co-op Student - Brand Protection and Business Development
- 1 Tower Lane, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Support in gathering information on macro and industry environments on a regular basis.
- Gather and maintain up to date information on market potential, market shares, market segmentation, competitive landscape, etc. at granular and aggregate levels
- Work with brand protection management team to develop, deploy and utilize services and data generated by selected online monitoring platform
- Analyze and aggregate US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) import data
- Prepare KPI data and organize into presentations
- Organize sample parts related to investigations
- Update and maintain brand protection database
- Current undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree with cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (unofficial transcript required at time of application to confirm cumulative GPA)
- Strong communicator with excellent analytical skills
- Strong research and project/task management skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint (Vlookup and Pivot tables)
- Ability to work collaboratively at varying levels of a global organization
- Able to work 35 – 40 hours per week for 6 months beginning 1/4/2021
This position is for U.S. work authorized individuals only. Sponsorship for work authorization is not available.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Broadview location will be relocating to a new, modern office in Oak Brook Terrace, IL in the second half of 2020.