Group Leader - MFE
- Havasi László u. 2., Maklár, Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. The Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Ltd in Eger and Maklar as an automotive supplier produces steering gears, steering columns, I-shafts and remanufactured parts in the best quality and most efficient way for the world's most famous car manufacturers. In line with the „Invented for life" motto, we are working on creating automated driving, implementing self-driving cars for the future.
Your contribution to something big
· Planning and execution of different machine or line modifications
· Participation in customer project teams
· Update and analysis of daily/weekly/monthly production datas
· Preparation of different reportings to the management
· Responsibility to reach targets (OEE, productivity, IDC, etc.)
· Coordination of ware part system
· Integration of new types on the line (coordination)
· Seting, changing of parameters (coordination)
· Coordination and planning of investments
· Coordination of projects (six sigma, redX, etc.)
· Coordination of acoustic topics and swap analysis
· Coordination of internal complaints between final assembly and manufacturing
· Downloading and analysis of OIS datas(coordination)
· VSM/VSD, System CIP, Waste WS
· Coordination of re-flashing
· IPN, Operation Greenfield
What distinguishes you
►We are looking for a candidate with technical degree who has experience in automotive industry, speaks English fluently, has ability for problem solving. Good communication and negotiation skills, good organization and presentation skills needed.
Your future job location offers you
Safe background, professional challenges, clear career possibilities, continuous development and learning opportunities are waiting for you at one of the most prominent company in the world. We provide free training to support the professional and personal development of our employees and reward loyalty. If you work in our company, you will be part of young and innovative team, you will get performance-based bonus, other fringe and social benefits, use of a corporate bus service. Take advantage of the employee referral system, the wide range of sporting opportunities, participate in Bosch events and enjoy the benefits of Bosch employees!