R&D- Structure Engineer
- Dongguan, Guangdong, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Laser Equipment (Dongguan) Limited
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Define product layout and control assembly, design mechanical assemblies and components using Pro-Engineer 3D modeling.
- Design sophisticated fixture and calibration process for high precision mechanical assemblies.
- Provide solution for engineering problems and take initiatives to lead and plan problem solving activities.
- Create and maintain engineering documents required for project planning and product development gate approval review.
- Control product BOM cost and related design schedule, from mechanical engineering perspective.
- Prepare mechanical engineering documents, such as BOM, component specifications and technical reports, and support FMEA activities.
- Draft mechanical drawing and maintain professional drafting standard.
- Review mechanical design and access manufacturability of new design.
- Analyze and verify mechanical design independently and solve technical problems using scientific approaches, such as mathematics, physics, prototyping, tolerance analysis, CAE, FEM, simulations, DOE, etc.
- Mentor mechanical engineers.
- Be a mechanical engineering representative, together with other team members, responsible for all elements of Time To Market (TTM), progress, competitive costs and quality in projects.
- Verify and qualify designed components firstly produced from suppliers and participate in pilot production.
- Support product compliance certification activities.
1. Education: University degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Mechatronics Engineering or Applied Science.
2. Experience: 6 or more years of mechanical design experience.
3. Knowledge in optics, manufacturing processes, material properties and selection.
4. Innovative – Track record in successfully developing and applying new technologies in product design.