Mold Tool Design Engineer
- 500/92 Moo 3 Tasith, Pluak daeng District, Rayong, Thailand, Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Location: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Hemaraj Industrial Estate, Tasith, Pluak Daeng, Rayong, Thailand
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This site is the integral manufacturing plant and R&D Center. It is the first smart factory in Thailand. It will enable us to respond to growing automobile production in Thailand and to serve international as well as local automotive customers on the spot. The supplier of technology and services is focusing heavily on connected manufacturing at the factory.
Manufacturing Plant: The Company is constructing its first plant of the manufacturing of gasoline injection systems in Thailand. It is capable of production 1 million fuel injector units every year. With the new fuel injector plant we are able to meet the increasing demand of our customers in the region.
R&D Center: The R&D office and laboratory are located on same site as production. In order to have dedicated laboratory accommodating automotive specific machine and equipment such as fuel testing benches and Noise, Vibration, Harshness chambers.
Functional Area: Technical Engineering Function
- Design and develop production mold tool and process to meet customer requirements on technical specifications and quality
- Collaborate with team to provide fast solution for mold tool and track progress on mold tool repairs and modifications
- Work with Production Engineering to develop mold tool and systems to optimize production efficiency
- Provide support for relocation mold tool in production including spares part management
- Work within the constraints of timeline and scope to manage risk of the new mold tool project
- Lead team supplier in problem solving – identification of problems and analysis of the root cause of new mold tool project
- Mold tool drawing management control
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related degree
- Fluent in Thai
- Good Command in English
Experience and Knowledge:
- 3 to 5 years experience with 3D CAD design
- Working knowledge in plastic mold tool industry, mold tool design and plastic injection process.
- Active learning, Judgment, Time management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
Your future job offers you
housing allowance, company shuttle, free lunch, provident fund, medical benefits, OPD, IPD, dental benefits, performance bonus, service year reward, insurance, diligent allowance, marriage allowance, new born gift, oversea allowance, etc.
Make it happen
Send us your application by using the I'm interested button!
Interested applicants are invited to submit your CV, current & expected salary, and contact information.
Follow us on Facebook : Bosch Thailand Career