Scrum Master embedded Software Development for Batteries and Chargers Software at eBike Systems
- Tübinger Str. 123, 72762 Reutlingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: You ensure close alignment of your teams with the whole software program and other scrum teams to support overall product and project management targets in the best possible way.
- Take responsibility: You manage one or more embedded software development teams as a scrum master within an agile scaled
software program. You protect the scrum team by interferences outside the team and ensure that the team remains focused on their committed work.
- Integrated implementation: As a servant leader you coach the scrum team to self-organize, self-manage to improve performance in the areas of
quality, predictability, flow, and velocity.
- Reliable implementation: As an active part of the scrum team you moderate the team throughout the whole sprint (incl. all sprint events).
- Think holistically: As process owner you understand agile practices, methods and mindset and ensure the implementation of scrum in your team.
- Networked communication: You ensure that the team performance and results get measured and transparent to the team and all stakeholders by implementing and monitoring common metrics and KPI.
- Structured observation: You are managing impediments by continuously identifying them and ensuring that they are tracked, being removed
- Personality: communicative, responsible, self-confident, prescient, empathic, motivating
- Experience and Knowledge: Agile project management skills with more than 5 years of experience and experience with agile scaling frameworks, solid background in software development (embedded, mobile and cloud)
- Qualifications: A certified Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance) and ideally a certified Project Manager (PMI, IPMA)
- Languages: Fluent written and spoken english and german
- Education: Successfully completed university degree in computer science, physics or a comparable course of study
Need support during your application?
Meike Weiland (Human Resources)
+49 7121 35 6909
Need further information about the job?
Johannes Alex Lavall (Functional Department)
+49 7121 35 18143