- CHIL SEZ Road, CHIL SEZ IT Park, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641035, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Good hands-on expertise in both of C and C++ programming languages.
- Hands-on experience in Autosar design and development
- Working Experiance in all the layers of Autosar platform
- Hands on in System Architecture & building blocks,
- AUTOSAR concepts & Configurations( BSW Configuration like OS, COM Stack, Mem Stack etc.)
- Experience in RTE configuration & applicatin development
- Hands-on in SW Download and Bootloader Concepts
- Experience in Communication Protocols – CAN, LIN, SPI, UART etc.Experience in debugging using GHS, Lauterbach, Renesas E1 Emulator etc.
- Experience in UML modeling (preferably using enterprise architecture)
- Experience in Requirement Engineering
- Experience in vector DaVinci configurator and developer tools is preferred
- Experience in infotainment and cluster project is preferred
- Good hands-on expertise in Python programming languages.
- Hands on working with various target architectures (ARM, X86). Knowledge of Myriad chipsets is plus
- Working with Source Control tools (Serena Dimension, SVN , GIT) and documentation tools (doxygen, Latex, XML, HTML)
- Static code analysers (e.g. CPP test/PCLint)
- Single Point of contact for cross functional teams in Software (customer and internal)
- Support team lead and project manager at program level in resolving open issues
- Review and prioritize design and function considerations for cross functional teams
- Support and resolve issue resolutions and clarification for cross functional teams
- Perform requirements, decision analysis and impact analysis / reviews
- Support System FMEA and lead SW FMEA
Candidates with 8 to 12 years’ experience can apply.